Wednesday, 10 October 2007

Let's talk about EQ

Recently I have the opportunity to hone my EQ skills. Without any know-hows, I bulldozed my way in with just my instincts. When I do have the chance to get some facts about EQ, I realised that there is so much more to it than just instinctive reactions.

EQ is about being in touch with how good or bad you feel and how to be in control of those feelings so you would not be swayed by the many emotions running berserk around you.

Many a times, humans tend to get irrated because they are bound by the social norms to behave in a way they are not genetically geared to. Other times, humans deny their real emotions to avoid being frown at for being different. That simply results in bitterness and anger at the world for forcing them into alien moulds.

No comments: