Sunday, 9 March 2008

Unconventional Banana Cake


Do you like your banana cake to be moist and soft and light, and as you take a bite the aroma of banana just overwhelm you? Conventional banana cake is heavy with a dense texture. Mine, however, is light as angelfood cake that is kinder on the tummy.

I cheated a little by using hotcake mix, stir in plenty of air, a good portion of bananas and into the oven it goes.

And guess what, this is the first cake I bake that I dare to taste...and I am going to finish it all too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.