Sunday, 27 January 2008

Shoes - Another of a girl's best friend


This isn't a real informative post. I just want to show off my new BLING BLING shoes.

It is said that a girl's shoe cabinet is always missing one pair of shoes. Although I do not quite agreed with that, I do agree that in order for a working girl to be able to convey to everyone around her that she has made it in the world, she ought to have enough accessories not to repeat her look every day. That should boost the illusion of her purchasing power.

Coming back to me; I always have extremely quiet tastes, a complete opposite of my mother whom I crowned "The Magpie". Lately, as I caught up in age, I can't help but wonder if I am really a baby magpie about the bloom, for I am reluctant to go against the current BLING BLING trend *G*

No comments: